środa, 5 stycznia 2011

the art of flying balloons on the fuel called love\\

A Few months ago I saw my favourite band for the first time. It was one of their first shows of the tour. I couldn't manage buying the ticket from the German site, so I was put on the guest list by one of the most adorable guys ever. It was the best gig I've ever been to so far. The energy they spread created magical, psychedelic atmosphere. They put a spell on the crowd and left us speechless. I was trying to write something about that show but I find it impossible. It's one of this things you can't describe with words. You just need to feel it.
Seven months later had a privilege and pleasure to attend another show of the very same band in Berlin (30 XI 2010). It was one of their last shows of the tour. I couldn't manage writing about the previous show, so I was given the photopass....

The band is called FOALS and here's the magic I caught.








Thanks for my best friend Josi Hayes and Nick Eyegrode for making my dream come true.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz